Sunday, December 31, 2017

A recap of my 2017

Happy New Year's Eve and Happy New Year! A little panic that 2018 is coming and Fei's turning 27 why does 27 sound so old???

Anyway here's what happened in my 2017~

1. I turned 25. (duh)



2. Prepared steamboat at home for CNY reunion dinner!!! (Finally after years of saying)



3. Brought mummy up to Kek Lok Si during CNY and made a wish to Kuan Yin, hoping I'll be able to find a good place to commence my pupillage.



4. Traveled out of the country with Fei twice. Not far, just Hatyai, happy nonetheless.




5. Commenced pupillage in March!



6. Down with HFMD in end-March fml.



7. Graduated with a professional qualifying cert!




8. Celebrated our 10th year together!



9. First semi-fine dining experience.



10. Meeting my favourite HK female celebrities in person.




11. Receiving luxurious lipsticks! (even though extortion might have been involved in getting 1 of it)




12. Getting Called to the Bar (achievement)



2017 has been good. I hope 2018 will be better. Not gon make any resolutions cos I never keep to it anyway lolol. I just hope I'll be able to get started with kickboxing and travel out of the country with Fei this year for a simple short trip! Fingers crossed! 🤞

No comments: