Saturday, December 23, 2017

Season's greetings

You better watch out, you better not cry,
Better not pout, I'm telling you why~

IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Not yet... but in less than 2 days' time! :D Christmas season is always so merry and joyful I love December! :D

Anyway since my last post I've filed my long call papers in KL, and also gotten my long call date!!! :D :D It's this coming Friday omg it's so surreal. :O I remember I was just starting chambering??? And now 9 months have passed? 

Thank you Buddha and Kuan Yin and all Gods for making my chambering period a smooth sailing one.

Anyway just dropping by to post 3 photos. :P Yesterday Fei picked me up after I returned home from office for our usual Friday night, but dropped by Paragon to shit first before he picked me cos I wasn't leaving office yet. -_- And when he picked me he passed me something!




I iz gots TWG macarons!!

Thank you me man for little unexpected surprises like this. :B Me man spoils me. Which is bad for me. :/ (and sometimes the market.)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! And a Happy New Year!!! :D

I'm glad that 2017 has been good to me. :)

No comments: