Wednesday, April 9, 2008

F**KING NO MOOD FOR THE BEFORE-RECESS LESSONS AT SCHOOL TODAY.
don't ask why, cause i don't know.

anyway.. went Gama before going to school.

physics first today. sigh. i hate physics. especially the peka. zz.. and the stupid best-fit graph. straight lines and curves and all. i hate it. and our actual physics teacher's so crazy. zz.. can't stand it. and i was feeling so sleepy.. but her eyes are so sharp that if your eyes are slightly close she can also notice it. -.-

went back to our class after physics and it was sejarah. we were late for 20 minutes and the stupid teacher said that she's giving us a warning already. if late again next time and she'll dimerit. wadda hell? fine just dimerit as much as you like then. who cares?

and it was bio again. bio's quite fun actually. listening to him talking crap and all his stupid examples are funny. lol. can't believe that a man can actually be so crap and so funny. lol. he's married man. can't believe it. -.-

was bc after recess. and we're starting on the stupid ancient-chinese-translating thingy again! I HATE IT. and it's going to be tested in the mid-year exam. zz.. what the toot?


see?? this is the text. the original one! ZZ.


and this is the translation teacher gave us. it's not even complete. -.-



these, are the translation that we need to copy. and memorize. for the very stupid exam.
THESE ARE FROM THE VERY FIRST PARAGRAPH ONLY!

I HATE CHINESE.
I WANNA DROP CHINESE.
I WANNA DROP CHINESE MORE THAN EST.
I DON'T CARE IF IT'S THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE OR WHAT.
I HATE CHINESE.
I HATE MANDARIN.
I HATE TO STUDY CHINESE.
but i don't hate myself for being a chinese. i'm proud to be a chinese.

got back my sejarah nota anyway. HAHA. my first time! I GOT A 'BAIK'. YAY!


SEEEEEEEEE???? I GOT A 'BAIK'! lalalalalala~~

anyway..

made my decision. and decided to proceed to form 6. it's either clhs or sxi. sigh... should i transfer school? don't wanna study mandarin. can't cope with it. and now my physics and add. math are both DEAD MEATS. who can save me? :(

i hate this bloody school.
@#$%)!#%_!@()@%)^#@!!@)(_

anyway.
chin chia bei syok ee.
wa bei syok ee.
ee bei syok wa lang.
ee zhor bin zhor kuan.
bo lang ai kuan ee pun.
HMPH.
who cares?
i don't even give a damn on her.
stop showing faces girl.
it's not like you're the big boss or what okay?
without you we're even happier.
we can talk even more freely.
who cares if you're not here? or you're here? it makes no difference.

till here tonight. byeee~

No comments: