Thursday, July 9, 2015

Making your own berry fruity yogurt in 3 simple steps


For a noob/beginner like me, obviously I'm not talking about making my own yogurt from scratch. Hahahaha. :D Plus is it even possible to make it at home? :O

Okay I just googled and found that yes it's possible. But I definitely won't waste my time making yogurt from scratch when I can just get all sorts of brands and sizes from Tesco. :3

What you need:
Yogurt (obviously), berries (straw/black/blue/rasp) or other fruits you wanna mix into your yogurt.

ingredients!

Make sure to choose the right flavour of yogurt! Best to choose original/vanilla flavour if you wanna mix in all sorts of fruits. :D If you wanna just put in berries, you may also choose strawberry flavour I think. But I still prefer the original flavour with just 2 types of berries. :D

Yoplait yogurt from Australia!

Driscoll's strawberries from California! :D

Naturipe's blueberries from California also!

Chose the best ones cos they're actually for mummy's birthday hehehe. A bit difficult lo can't bake her cake cos no oven, can't make non-bake cheesecake for her cos she doesn't take cheese/butter, can't make her crepe cake cos didn't find recipes and I didn't want to make it in the rush...... So I actually decided on using ice cream to make her ice cream cake BUT guess what there wasn't even ONE tub of ice cream in their fridge WTF? So got yogurt in the end. =______=


big and fat strawberries!



Directions
Step 1: Open up the lid of the yogurt tub.

Step 2: Wash the fruits & cut them into small pieces (or desired chunk size), then mix into the yogurt.


Step 3: Use a spoon to fold them inside.

And you're DONE! Yes that's all, as simple as that. Hahahahahaha this doesn't even deserve to be a tutorial. LOL.

And because this was supposed to be a cake, I took another extra step.

Step 4: Cut strawberries into love shapes.



All done! Hehehe I'm so creative! Okay lol I know this is fucking simple and anyone could've done it. But still proud of myself. Hahahahaha.

Babai!

P/S: I'm so awesome. Hahahahaha.

No comments: