Friday, December 20, 2019

Melbourne photolog

Back for another travel photolog update before the year ends! 2019 is really coming to an end haha. Entering a new decade in less than 2 days time. How time flies, really.

Bought SIA air tickets to Melbourne in May after realising it's only RM1800+! Was excited over landing in Changi hahahaha. Mummy and bro departed from Penang a week earlier than I did. Was home alone for a week but Fei came to accompany me. 😁💛 This was also my first time travelling solo internationally hoho!

This trip to Melbourne is a very chilled one. Walked around the city, went on the free city tram, had good food, visited the 12 Apostles!!! Surprisingly I didn't manage to shop for clothes hahaha but I managed to score 2 pairs of shoes!

While waiting for my PEN-SIN flight... was feeling grumpy because did not receive goodbye kiss. 😾

Penguin watching on the first night I arrived in Melbourne! SO CUTE!! 

























Croissants in South Melbourne Market! Baked fresh everyday

Then I saw this: apparently pandan is Malaysian vanilla hahaha. Cute description.

























Had some latte while enjoying our croissant, and I got excited when I spotted cotton flowers! Hahaha.

 We had cakes in this cafe called Bibelot and it's good!





Yeema asked me to choose 2 and I had a damn hard time choosing because flavours vs physical appearance?!

Yay! Finally checked in to the Brighton Bathing Boxes!!

All hail the siew yoke! Yeema baked this herself 😁



Highlight of the trip! Checked in to 12 Apostles!!! Total of 6 hours journey fol. But it's rock gorgeous. The view, the weather, the temperature, everything was perfect.

Had the best sui kow soup EVER.

























Tried more croissants! This was Lune Croissanterie. Loved the croissants! I could eat it for breakfast, lunch & dinner everyday...

CITY WALK!! I love! I love strolling in the city actually but with our weather here in Malaysia it's impossible because I hate getting sticky and sweating. So I enjoyed strolling in the city a lot! And especially in that 15c weather omg. Perfect.

Victoria State Library. 💛 Also managed to see the Magna Carta there. 🤩

Yeema took me to try the black truffle XLB. 😋

Also ordered fried XLB.

Here's a picture of dwarfy us... hahaha. Must-not-miss pancake place!

Jewel @ Changi. 💛

Mummy bought me my first GA at Changi!! LOVE IT. 💛💛💛

It's a rather short photolog because I am too lazy to upload so many photos already... I get lazier as I age haha. It's only a 7-day trip for me anyway. Happy I was there at the end of winter! It was cold but I loved it!! I wonder when will my next Melbourne trip be haha. I hope it's not too far away. Maybe 2 years time?

No comments: