Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Artistry Hydra-V Series Review!

HELLO!

It's already JULY wtf. Half a year gone just like that. And this second half of the year will also be gone in just a blink of an eye.

Anyway I'm just feeling bored lol while waiting for my game to finish downloading. :3 So I shall finish up on stuffs I wanna write about hahahaha. I think this will be a short one.

So as you could see from my post title, it says 'Series' which would probably be misleading cos I'll be reviewing on only 2 of its products hahahahaha.

Refreshing Gel; Refreshing Eye Gel Cream.

Okay I'll start I'll start. Enough of my nonsense (consequence of talking too much to Fei I should stop talking to him).


Artistry Hydra-V Refreshing Eye Gel Cream


According to Artistry:
An intensely hydrating, non-greasy gel cream specially designed to help diminish the look of puffiness and dark under-eye circles.

So far I've been using this product for about a month plus and I find it quite nice la. I think for my case it controls my under eye puffiness and dark circles rather than reducing or diminishing them cos my case is quite serious. =_____= T______T

It does hydrate and it's really light weight though! Very nais I like.


Packaging
Comes in a tube! So no hygienic problem/issue. Just squeeze the tube and you get what you want! I actually prefer tubing packaging rather than pumps like what Estee Lauder uses. Sometimes there may be a bit of leftover stuck inside the pump tubing and you can't get them out no matter how much you pump and then the little leftover will be wasted just like that. (Actually it's just me being kiam siap la ok I know lol.) Even if it comes in a mini tub and I have to dip inside with my fingers I'm fine with it.



Content
Its name already stated that it's in gel-cream texture consistency. So yah what you see above is how it looks like. Not too creamy, not too gelish and not too watery. Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Treatment would be more watery compared to this one. But that's because Estee has 2 different types of Advanced Night Treatment. If you take the one in mini tub it'll be similar to this texture. If you take the one in bottle pump it'll be more watery which makes it easier for the skin around our eyes to absorb the product. I'm actually fine with both types of texture.

Oh yeah, what's important is that it's not oily! Glides on smoothly and also it's quite cooling. :D

According to Artistry it diminishes, but like I already said above, it works on me to maintain and it's actually doing its maintenance job quite well. Hahahaha. At least I don't resemble a zombie that much anymore on days I sleep late and wake up early the next day.

So yah I think I'm going to continue using this after I finish my first tube. :D

Price
RM136.75/15ml (GST inclusive.)

For more information about the product itself, click here.


Artistry Hydra-V Refreshing Gel


According to Artistry:
A clean, lightweight gel with an instant cooling effect and sensation (cools skin by 3 degrees Celsius; 5.3 degrees Fahrenheit). Also absorbs excess oil so skin feels smooth and refreshed.

Started using this the same time as the eye gel so it's also been around a month plus. Cooling effect yes, smooth and refreshed feeling yes! I love love love this moisturizer! :D


Packaging
Comes in a tube as well. But with a pump instead! First time I see pump dispenser used for moisturizers hahaha. But the pump can be removed actually. So to avoid that problem I mentioned above about pumps, you can actually unscrew the dispenser and just used the tube inside to act as a spatula! Then you don't have to pump and waste the bits left inside the tube when you are finishing the product.

But I must say, it's very convenient with this pump dispenser cos I'll just have to trial and error a few times to get the right amount of pumps for myself!


Content
Obviously I love this moisturizer! Hahaha. It's gel, it's not oily AT ALL, it's very lightweight and cooling after applying it on!! :D Very awesome product I must say! If you don't know already, people with oily skin should opt for oil-free moisturizer and if you opt for oil-free gel moisturizer, even better! Oil-free cream is still oily to me. I prefer gel over all else. :D

Also after applying it on, even if you're not in an air-conditioned room, after it cools down it doesn't leave your face sticky at all. Another plus point that I super love! So far, Olay and Origins' moisturizers still leave my face sticky after applying even though I'm inside an air-conditioned room. :(

So I certainly LOVE this moisturizer hehehe.

Definitely repurchasing after I finish this bottle! I seldom find moisturizers that I like cos I'm too picky about the stickiness and oiliness of the product texture. =_____= So I'm definitely sticking with this one!

Price
RM152.65/50ml (GST inclusive.)

For more information about the product itself, click here.


Babai people!

No comments: