Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Blog. xD

Oh, I just remembered this morning that 20071212 was the day I created this blog. LOL. And till today, 20091219, this blog's already 2 years and 7 days old. Hahahaha. HAPPY BIRTHDAYBELATED BIRTHDAY ME DEAR BLOG~~

And aaahh. I want another pair of jeans. I know I'm greedy. BWAHAHAHA. But I just love jeans, don't you? :) Jeans make me feel very comfortable.. Not a big fan of dresses or skirts, jeans are the best! Ngiaks. You have no idea how much I wish I was a rich kid. But rich kid or not, it still doesn't matter, as long as I live my life to the fullest and I'm happy! Boohahaha.

Yes, later going out again. But probably just to makan dinner. Sigh. :(

I have a small ulcer on my lips again. And it's sangat the painful. AAAAAA.. TT_TT Aahh. == My blog's still so meaningless.. Must work hard to make it nice again........

No comments: