Sunday, September 11, 2011

Prezzies from KL!!

Yeema, grandma and Jasmin che che went down to KL with Keong biu kor the previous Tuesday.
Keong biu kor and Jan Nee che che brought them around, shopped around.
Sorry can't help it I just feel very awkward to call her biu sou. @@
Anyway, guess what, Yeema got me......
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

2 shirts from Uniqlo! :D
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
AND.........
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
KNOW WHAT'S THIS? HAHAHAHAHA :DDDD
people that obviously know what's this, leave me alone kay, so high so happy yeema got me this.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



STICKYs!


Omg thank you so much yeema you made me soooo happy with the tops and Sticky!! :D
Best aunt in the world of my heart, together with Ah Kor. :)))

So basically, I have the best mum in the world of my heart, 2 equivalent best aunts in the world of my heart.
Spread ze loove!!

No comments: