Monday, July 9, 2012

Updates :)

06.07.2012, Friday
Went to Gurney with Momma Yeohz before going to work, and I went inside FOS while mum was talking to her friend.... And I actually got 2 pieces of...


H&M hahahaha. xD


Then later in the night mum called me when I was working and told me that our neighbour bought us cheesecake from KL. The cakebox is sho pwetty...... T-T Luv it so much that I took pictures of it cuz I know I won't get to keep the box. =_____=



see 'em pistachios? :D





09.07.2012, Monday
It's Momma Yeohz's birthday tomorrow!!! 50th birthday. WAHAHAHA. Half a century!!! But sadly I didn't have enough money to order her cupcakes so... :( another let-down this year. But we went to Delicious to get her something! Since cake's not her favourite I chose a pie for her. Apple pie!!


apple pie with ice cream from Delicious. :)


Then we also went to redeem the free slice of cake from Secret Recipe, and went to BK and redeemed the RM10 voucher. It's like having a mini party at home!! But because the Old Empress is at home, it's impossible. :(


our mini party scattered on the marble table. lulz. :D

Tiramisu from Secret Recipe.


After the Old Empress is back to Australia, we shall have another mini party with the presence of Fatpea. Hee. :D