Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oh Hi. Yo.

Orh. It's 12.48pm. And I'll be leaving home in about 1 hour and 15 minutes? To work. Speaking of work, it's been taking its toll on me and... Seriously, quite a lot of stuffs happened in workplace. And I find them all amusing and fascinating. Like, mini political wars LoL. There shouldn't be any wars at all, but... Oh well. Zzz. I have no idea what I'm talking about so don't even bother to ask if you don't understand what I'm trying to say. Ok no it's not that I don't know what I myself's trying to say, but some things are just meant to be private. Ok maybe I can share them, but not here, definitely not this public place. Zzz.

ANYWAY, I WILL BE ATTENDING CLASSES AGAIN STARTING THIS SATURDAY!! As a degree student already. WouHz. And what's more important is, I WILL BE MEETING JINGHAN GOH AGAIN!!! :DDDDD Haven't been seeing her for the past 2 months. :( So when we meet we shall start crapping again! :D I miss her.

This is just a stupid post. Don't bother to read. But... I guess it's too late, you're already reading it if you are reading this. :D I wonder... does my blog even have a reader still?

Oh yah. Pictures. I'll put them up either tomorrow, Thursday or Friday. If I'm not lazy. :B They'll probably be Insta pictures again. And maybe a few from my luvly camera. :) Goodbye.