Saturday, December 8, 2012

Life's been good!

HELLO! This time I'm back in less than a month! Half a month even! Hahahaha. :D

Life's been good recently, basically since the shrinking of the fucking annoying ulcers! In the past week I started having spicy stuffs again and the ulcers actually shrunk even faster! So I told mum maybe I shouldn't have stopped taking heaty food and only took porridge and cereal drink and should have took more spicy stuffs instead. I think the spiciness fought with the ulcers bacteria!! How awesome!! Hmm let me try to recall... So I first had Fei's Shihlin XXL Chicken, he didn't notice I took my first bite on it and I kept taking bites until I pointed out to him that I shouldn't be taking it only then he freaked out and stopped me from taking bites. :( Then I had Nando's Peri-Peri superb sauces all mixing together omg HEAVENLY GOOD!! Mum was so speechless with me but I was too happy to be bothered with her speechlessness!! :') And then I had Spicy Olio Chicken Pasta aaaaahh spicy stuffs are always the best!!! :'D They actually provide you the start of having appetite! So awesome! See how excited I am, ending all my sentences with an exclamation? Hahahaha.

Anyway, we went to have tomyam today at Asia Cafe LIKE FINALLY, I'm still very happy now!! :) Spent some super quality family time! Sunshine Farlim, tomyam, Tesco, Straits Quay, Starbucks Raspberry Blackcurrant! Oh and the Rasp Blackcurrant is SUPER LOVE omg it's super good I shall go back for more!

Till then, oh, having buffet for lunch tomorrow BOOHAHA!! Bye bye! :)