Monday, August 24, 2015

Embarking on a new journey

So I've decided...

But first let me apologize for not updating that frequent again. I've been busy (accompanying mummy out around) lol.

Okay, so I've decided to take on CLP. :'( the journey will probably be hellish... But if mummy hopes I'd take a gamble then I shall do it for her. T_____T

Mummy says, take a chance.
Fei says, if you don't try, you won't know. A 50:50 chance of passing is better than 0% by choosing to not take it on at all.

T_____T why don't you all come take the exam for me?

My brain tells me, you've come to this stage already, done your LLB already, might as well just finish up the shit you decided to take on 4 years ago. T______T if not, those 3 years of LLB will go to waste cos the reason why I took it was for my dream of becoming a lawyer wtf!!! I cannot fathom why did I decide that I wanna be a freaking lawyer?!?!?!

So, another year of torture which I willingly chose to embark on... Even after knowing how scary it is. T_____T

7 months of lectures, 2 months of revisions (divine visions actually), 1 month of examination (2 weeks actually, I heard) and 2 months (probably) of scary wait for the damn results.

5 papers, 9 topics. In 9 months. Dafuq did I decide on?

No comments: