Friday, October 30, 2015

On to November

=_="

9.5 hours to Halloween.
1 more day to November.

I've been asking myself this question quite often lately: Where has all the time gone to?

No one has volunteered to answer though lol.

Anyway the haze is all cleared temporarily! :D Very happy that Iwe can finally enjoy clean air and blue skies and bright sun, all without the haze clouding! Indonesian government better solve this issue fast. This haze issue has been going on annually for a decade so I'm damn pissed when they say they need another decade to properly fix this fucking problem.

Anyway, here's a beautiful photo of the skies after sunset.

0 edits!

Damn beautiful right I know. :D

Ok updates:

1. New pair of glasses!! :D :D :D :D


Omg this pair of glasses is so much more lighter than my Lee Cooper one wtf. So nice to wear!

2. Change of class time last week.


I don't usually like last minute changes but I was ok with this cos I got Sunday off hahahahaha. It's been a very long time since I last had a whole Sunday to myself ok. At least 3 months.

Also Mr Joshua Kevin was our lecturer for the weekend so the lectures were fun! Stories and experiences he shared with us are funnyhilarious, sad, eye opening and at the same time made me appreciate life more. Thank you.

3. New TV!!!!


Mummy's room's old TV went bonkers, the screen display shrinked to a height of 5cm HAHAHAHA.


Here's the old Samsung TV. But it's served us for many many years!!! Maybe around 15 years. Maybe more, but definitely not lesser than that. Thank you TV!

Mummy and I went to survey before we bought the new TV above, and found that nowadays the smallest is 32" wtf. Mummy's room cannot fit so big leh cos we still had the old antique radio in the room.


Here's the antique radio. According to mummy it's about the same age as I so it's nearly 23 years old wtf. Nothing wrong with it except that the CD player doesn't eject when I pressed on it, the volume is getting lower and lower, and some buttons don't really work anymore lol. Oh and always producing noise in the background cos of the wiring problem I think. So mummy said to throw it out. :(

Thank you radio, bye bye radio.

We had enough space after throwing out the 2 antiques so mum said ok to the 32" TV. We got it from SenQ though, not Harvey Norman. Cos this Samsung TV was on promotion in SenQ. :B

4. Visited baby Hana again!!!


Aiyo this girl damn cute la. T_________T Why so cute one??? Even Fei adores her very much lolol. I can just spend the whole day sitting on the sofa with her sitting in my lap!! *hearts in eyes*

laughing at fei's joker expression.

sitting in my lap ah obviously i'm a very comfy human mattress. BD

and suddenly get all emo when she couldn't get fei's attention hahahahahaha.

lost all interests in all her toys, now interested in my bag and won't let go of it.

see, watching tv also must grab my bag hahaha.

Dear God, please let my future baby be as cute as Hana. *hearts in eyes*x infinity

5. Finally tried the new toppings for McD's sundae cone!!


Need me say more?

YUMS. OREO TOPPING.

Gotta try the coconut one soon. :D

By the way, Christmas is coming!!! I love love love love love Christmas season! Cos the air will be full of joy and happy Christmas music!! :D :D :D

No comments: