Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016






HELLO!

It's 2016!

Today's only the 3rd day of 2016 and I'm bored already... Lol.

By the way, the photo above was taken by yours truly during NYE count down at Straits Quay 3 nights ago. :) If you decided to use this photo, please at least link the credits to me? :B

Fei's currently waxing his car at home so no one's talking to me. Hence the reason why I decided to drop by here again hahaha.

Just wondering how will my 2016 be? CLP examinations in 7 months' time and I haven't touched a single book during this Xmas & NY break fml fml 99! I don't even know how should I start or cope with all the syllabus fml.

Anyway lectures only resume on the 9th so I still have 6 days to worry... (?)

And I'm turning another year older tomorrow! Turning 24 wtf. I think at this age I should be working already like most of my friends (?) but I'm actually not cos I'm still completing my studies... I know most of my classmates are working during the weekdays & then attending lectures during the weekends. I know that's what I should be doing also BUT soon when I officially enter a full time working life I won't have time to slack around and relax like now anymore! So I deliberately chose to live this kind of life now. Lolol.

Also going up to Genting Highlands this Wednesday for a very short trip to unwind ourselves before classes start again. I hope we'll get good food & get nice stuffs from their Nike Outlet hahaha.

So yeah, so far this is my 2016 plan (lol) & CNY is coming!! :DDD

No comments: