Friday, February 5, 2016

24th birthday photolog

I've never felt this old before.

I'm 24 years and 1 month old. Already.

Lol. Somehow being 22 or 23 is still acceptable to me. But as I hit 24 suddenly I felt different. It's like... I'm 24. What am I doing? Why am I not working yet? Everyone else is working hard earning their own hard-earned money already. What am I doing with my life?

Sigh. Anyway just like every year my birthday celebration is as simple as it can be!

Had a little family lunch with mummy, bro, Fei, and Wen, girls' gathering lunch with Wen & Han, & a dinner for two with Fei. Family lunch at Kek Lok Si's Vegetarian Restaurant; girls' gathering at the Monkey Cup Cafe and dinner with Fei at Uncle Zack's by the beach! Thank you loves! :*

Also thank you everyone for the birthday gifts! Thank you for the thoughts and love!

And every photo in this post is edited with love! :D


Girlfriends with one short.




My beautiful Penang.
























Thank you for the different experience Fei! Even though it wasn't fun to sit in such weather. Hahaha.


This is so priceless!! T______T



First Chanel in my whole 24 years of life. Thanks bro! :*

Btw before you start swooning over him, please do note that the reason why I got such expensive gift for my birthday from him is because he didn't get me anything for 2 years already! Plus a few days before my birthday he kicked my leg during sleep and the scar can still be seen on my leg until today.

I got them myself actually! Whut? They were on sale!!

Gudetama!! :*



Also my first VS in my whole 24 years of life!



Thank you everyone! :)))

CNY is in 3 days' time!!! Who's excited?!?!

Here wishing everyone of you in advance a very Happy Chinese New Year! May this Monkey new year brings all of us health, good luck, harmony and peace!

Till then, bye bye people!


P/S we're going down to KL again after 3 weeks. =_____=

Edit:
P/S 2 thank you for the Christmas gift!



No comments: