Monday, December 30, 2019

2019

Today is the 2nd last day of the year. Of the decade. From 2010-2019. I'm 27. Time flies. Can't stress on this enough.

2019 has been 50:50 good/stressful. I hope 2020 will be better.


In 2019...

1. Turned 27.

2. Received my first bouquet of flowers from Fei for my birthday hahaha.

3. Went for 4 short trips: Phuket, Melbourne, Hatyai & Genting/KL.

4. Celebrated our 12th year and entered our 13th year!


5. Tried proper Korean cuisine for the first time just yesterday thanks to Yi Min haha.

Can't think of anything else significant this year. My life is boring haha. It gets even more boring as I age. Oh well.

Edit:

6. Just remembered last night that we SAW KUMAR THE SG COMEDIAN TWICE!! Kumar was in Penang 2 years ago when I was chambering and I missed it because of my stinginess haha...... So this year we went for his show and no regrets!!! Saw him the 2nd time during the Penang Bar Dinner a month and a half ago. Haha.


As for the past decade from 2010-2019...

1. Passed A Level; LLB; and CLP.

2. Attended 4 convocations: my LLB convo, CLP convo, Fei's convo & bro's convo! Hahaha.

3. Grew 10 years older.

4. Travelled to Melbourne,  Ipoh/Cameron Highlands, Malacca, Langkawi, KL, Singapore, Bangkok, Hatyai, Genting, Phuket since 2014 to date.

5. Called to the Bar!

6. Officially converted into an Apple user.

7. Dyed colorful hair ends.

8. Started baking.

9. Lost weight at one point, which is a point that I can never return to. :(

10. Ever since I started working, I've traveled to BM, SP, Alor Setar, Grik, Kulim, Taiping, Butterworth for courts. Haha.


As I age, mummy is ageing too. :( My wish is to bring mummy to somewhere nice for travel, which, hopefully can come true soon! Oh well.

Happy New Year 2020 everyone!!

No comments: