Friday, July 17, 2015

My accidental mermaid hair

I tweeted this tweet earlier, just a few hours ago.


Any idea why? Hahahaha it's so obvious right. HAIR!

Why is it that my hair is making me so happy?


HOW TO NOT BE HAPPY WHEN MY HAIR IS SO FUCKING PRETTY???????????

Looks like mermaid hair right!!! Ok in case you don't know what's mermaid hair (directing this at Fei) I purposely went to google so that you understand.


Ok la my hair colour is not that bright compared to the true mermaid hair BUT got similarities right!!!

Anyway, it's supposed to be PURE purple. LOL.

like this.

So I don't really know how did the purple turn out to have green, turquoise & blue in it. Lol. And then accidentally resulted in my mermaid hair!!! Which then made me like fucking happy. Still on cloud 9 right now after 6 hours. Hahahahaha.

My hair was done by Gino in Sun Young Prima Tanjung. Costed me a heavy RM340 in total. But then I used mummy's birthday 20% discount and it came down to RM272.

A lot of people would think I'm wasting a big fat sum of money on just a small part of my hair (the ends) I assume. But I'd prefer to spend RM300 on something that makes me stand out and happy rather than on something that makes me look the same as everyone else lol. (In other words, ordinary.)

I spent nearly RM300 on just my hair ends. But I have nice colours on them. I could also spend RM300 on my whole head. But then obviously the colour would be just ordinary colours - brown and/or similar. So I'd rather make myself happy with the same amount of money spent.

I'll need to hope hard that the colours won't fade into my bleached hair colour in these coming 2 weeks. Really like them that way sigh. Do I have special hair or what? LOL. Imagine purple colour giving birth to green and turquoise. Blue is logical. But green and turquoise? Whut?

Anyway, comparing the results this time to the previous time's, I'm so much happier with this. BD


Dyed pink the previous time (February) and it faded into some sort of light coral colour. =_____= I had been wondering all these while how did the dark pink end up fading into that colour. Gino finally told the truth last week when bro went for his hair cut. He mixed colour for me wtf. I felt so cheated. =_____=

But never mind, I still like my present hair better! I think it suits my style more. This mermaid-hair clone is not ordinary, but neither is it attention seeking. Subtle and down-to-earth. I like it like that. In fact I love it. :D

Prem likes it too apparently.


Hahahaha. Thank you everybodeh!

No comments: