Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'M HAPPY I'M HAPPY I'M HAPPY.

I.. don't know what to write. Again.
Hmm. But I'm happy today.
SUPER. DUPER. HAPPY.
HAHAHAHA.
My first ever CR!
Love it. :) Ah in a lovey dovey mood right now.
And and and and, my Oreef shorts and shirts.
AHHH!!
OMG~ I feel like flying to the sky.
In a super duper good mood, so repaired me enamels!
And it came out..... ok. Which is a miracle, although it's not really that ok.
Who cares anyway, I'm only putting it for fun.
What's more, I only put on my left hand's fingers. ==
And my right hand's fingers are always.... colourless.
Hahahahahahaha.
I know that's not funny.
But. I just can't help it. Too happy. Hahahahahaha.
Not working really does have its own advantages.
I'm free I'm free I'm free and I can go ANYWHERE I like!
With mum. LOL.
Ah well. I'm happy I'm happy I'm happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
My undying love for the shoes and shorts and shirts and Converse and sandals and..... someone. ;)
NANANANANANANANANANANA.
I'M REALLY REAAALLLLYYYYYY VERRRYYYYYY HAPPY.
HAHAHAHAHA.

XX

No comments: