Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TOMORROW TOMORROW AND TOMORROW

Good morningafternoon world.
Considering that I just woke up 1 hour and 25 minutes ago, I'm still feeling blur right now.
But there's 1 thing I'm certain of, which is TOMORROW. TOMORROW. AND TOMORROW.
OMGG. THE DAY 2009 FORM 5 PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR.
Some anxiously, some nervously, some timidly, some anticipating-ly, some happily, some negatively.
And I'm 1 of the NEGATIVE ones.
I just can't stop myself from feeling SCARED.
OMG. Meen Loo's feeling scared to get results. For the first time in her life. LOL.
Hmm.. still negative. Can't wipe that feeling off my mind. :)
Oh well. GOD, PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? I hope I'll get at least 5As. :(
I want and I hope I can. Sigggghhhh.
SPMMMM SHUCKS.
I'm still still still negative all over the results thingy despite the fact primary buddy keeps on giving me encouragement. LOL.
Thanks anyway. :D

No comments: