Friday, March 26, 2010

x'(

So I have been feeling moody then happy then moody then happy repeatedly these few days.
And it's real no good to health.
Feeling moody affects health you know.
#1, you will get insomnia. It may be slight/weak. But still.
#2, keep worrying what the fuck on earth is wrong.
#3, you can't pull yourself out of that fucking dark place.
And more. That I cannot think of now.
And then you suddenly feel happy again.
It's like.. your cells just got used to the moody mood.
And suddenly the cells have to get used to the happy mood again.
And again suddenly moody.
ZZzZzzzzzzzzzz.
Fucked up.
I am worrying.
I don't know what the hell am i worrying about, there are too many things which I am worried about.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I might be sensitive but a girl's sixth sense NEVER lie.
I can know what the heck is happening by just guessing blindly.
So stop acting like it's nothing because it is something to me.
Not something small but BIG.
And you just act as if it's nothing, as if I'm just being stupid being pathetic.
Every time I am unhappy.
Suddenly it's time to go out again.
Time to see the bear.
Time to talk to the bear.
Time to have fun with the love.
And then it's time to go home.
I'll go down down down down down again.
I cannot cheer myself up.
Like what I said.
Fucked up.
And then now I'm worrying about emails and stuffs.
Like what the hecckkkkk.
TT_TT
I might look.. capable of handling everything.
But I have my own limits too..
Worrying too much worrying too much.
So I'll learn NOT to care anymore now.
Whatever you want I'll just give you.
Whatever you don't want I'll not give you.
That's all.
I still cannot find the mood to write everything out.
And yes this post is very the untidy.
This topic skip to that.
That skip to the other.
Then suddenly skip back to this.
Then the other.
So sorry.
But you don't need to understand what I write.
I just feel... expressive suddenly.
I need to talk.
I need to tell what is happening.
I need to pour it all out.
I've been keeping it in my heart since God-knows-when.
So yeah.
Thanks for reading this piece of crap.
xx
loovee.

No comments: