Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's 2013

Hello I'm 5 days late! Lol. Happy Belated Valentine's!! Spent my V day having early dinner and watching The Wedding Diary II and taking photos in the car while stuck in the jam.

Had our early dinner at Ben's @ Gurney Paragon. (Y) Wuz both our first, but I think there's nothing special except the place and the idea behind the whole concept.


hello my fat Valentine.






On every table there's this little yellow wooden box with cards in it. For what? Look at ze pix! :D




for me, i eat to live to eat! :D


I only ordered Spiced Wedges for myself, cuz I wuz still full from the lunch Keong biukor treated us. :S And the Gong Cha and Hui Lau Shan Jan Nee cheche treated. D:



B for The Big Group, B for Ben's!

:( fei stirred his Iced Peach Tea before we realized the honey is for his drink and not mine. T^T

CHAMOMILE!! *slurps*


fei's obviously. Beef Lasagna.

mine. Spiced Wedges. nope not spicy at all. =,=

fei gatal gatal ordered Black Forest, and couldn't finish it cuz his lasagna bloated his stomach. (Y)


Then we headed to Gurney and I wuz so happy cuz I met someone hahahaha but it wuz like only for a minute. :( And then we watched our movie at 5.50pm, hahaha Wedding Diary II's waaaaaayyy funnier than the first hahaha. And the baby's so cute! :D And no I didn't give Fei his Vday present on Vday. I gave him late, which wuz yesterday! :B

Toodles!