Saturday, February 9, 2013

Welcoming CNY 2013!

HELLO I haven't been here for a while already! Hahaha. Here to post up photos! :D I'm so happy CNY is here already!! Because I finally get to wear my new clothes!!! Hahahahaha! But I don't want CNY to end so soon. :( Sigh. Anyway I'll be splitting my photos into a few posts wee! Happy CNY eve by the way! Had a good time reuniting? :)

Did my hair 2 weeks ago, so happy with my colour choice, love my hair so much after the girl washed and did my hair for me! T^T But now it's back to its normal condition. :(((((( And it's becoming lighter! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Still love it anyway... Haha.



no it's not that bright lol. put on flash so that its colour stands out. == obviously too much... lol. and this was taken on the 2nd day. :B


Went to Tesco with mum some day, bought the lucky twisting bamboo! :D Also received all sorts of CNY biscuits and cookies from mum's friends and Fei's grandma hee!












And of course, New year new us new clothes new pajamas new ribbons new earrings new accessories new shower gel! :) Happy girl!


first try! bought it yesterday. passed by the shop and the girl gave us a brochure and told us it's the their grand opening yesterday, having promotion so we went to kepo hahaha.

^^v

mum bought the pjs in the market hahaha wee! with my pretty belt from DP! :)

:* happy ribbons!



Also decorated the plants outside, put on stickers on the mandarin oranges, helped mum with the ingredients for loh hon zhai, and did my nails yesterday!! :D


growing! :D




ginger!! mum's so happy and proud of them hahahaha.




Basically mum's proud of all of the plants, it's just that she can korek the ginger and use them and doesn't need to buy outside ginger anymore. Lol.






to tie them into knots!

glitters with pink base, not visible in photos! :(

my pretty gold nails wee!! :D


So.. I think I'm kinda ready for CNY already now! How about you people out there? :3 Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Wishing all of you a blessed new year with abundance of health, wealth and prosperity! Be happy stay happy! :) Have a good year ahead, good luck with everything that you're going to do in the future! :D