Friday, August 1, 2014

The end of another chapter

DP, Topshop and Topman were closed since the 30th of July for packing because they're gon be expanded to bigger lots. Staffs there had to stay back to pack, of course.

Yesterday when I was there the last time to see DP one last time I felt so sad.




It was so empty. It was as if some part of my life is being erased. Come to think of it, I've been working there for a year already. Like, wow. Wow. Things are never going to be the same again when the new store is up. Different location, different store head, different colleagues...

I was transferred to Warehouse in July and I have been there for a month. I can't say I'm all happy there, or all sad there. Well the reason to that is for me to know and for others to guess blindly.

Even though I was looking super forward to packing things for the renovation, I felt relieved that I didn't have to go through the hell that Yi Min they all went through. They went home at 3.30am on the first night of packing and the next day had to come early in the morning to continue packing. (I'm just lazy but that doesn't mean I feel happy my friends are working like ants.)

Sigh I just wanted to cry so badly when I was looking at the emptied shop lot. Like everything's gone. :(


*


Anyway, look at what Yi Min got me!




There was a note attached to them but it's private hohoho. Anyway I suspected she was gon get me a phone case. HAHAHA. I'm such a genius!! :3 Thank you Sao Monkey. :*


*


Requested today to be my off day. After 9 days of work. :/

Brought mum to try out IMAX. Guardians of the Galaxy. Okay la not bad la the movie. I told Fei it's a kids' movie. Fei strongly disagreed lololol. I still think it is a kids' movie.




But I love Groot in the movie!!! Especially the baby Groot so kiutttt!!! I can't get the baby Groot picture in Google. There's none. T_T Just know that it's super kiut okay? Go and watch! No spoilers hehe. I love Zoe Saldana's hair in the movie by the way, so fucking pretty.

After that we went to have our lunch and get piggies from Ah Kor, then Tesco.


yoohoo! piggies for sale! :3


After that Fei and I went out yippie! Felt like it's been ages since the last time we went out together. :[ So we went to Queensbay, Gurney, and Paragon (again).

We had our dinner at Miam Miam, my treat! :3 I only had Clam Chowder though. Wasn't feeling hungry, though I'm already feeling hungry now. :/


Clam Chowder (RM11).

Soufflé Au Curry (RM28.80).


It was so funny hahahaha Fei wanted this and didn't know what it is. == Kan cheong for nothing because he thought there's only the souffle and no rice LOL. But in the end when I helped him to dig in got rice one la. Lol.


rice, cheese, beef, sausage, curry.


Then we went to walk around as usual, and I looooove that strapless dress from H&M so much but didn't have a voucher so I didn't get it sigh. Hopefully when I'm there tomorrow they still have my size. :( Things I want always run out like in a few hours argh.

Also went into Debenhams cos I wanted to get the top that mum likes, but no more sizes fml only UK18 how to wear?! =______________= In the end I bought something else for myself and I love it very much hahahahaha.


COOKIE TIME!


Guess what. HAHAHAHA. It was love at first sight okay.

Went home after that. Sigh. Few more days before Fei starts work and before results are released. FML.





By the way, wish me luck, because I need it, hopefully the dress is still there tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to pass my exam. Feeling the chill already as I'm talking about results even though no fan or air cond is turned on. D:

No comments: