Friday, July 25, 2014

Little things that make me happy

Earlier I was complaining that it's so difficult to get a nice case for my phone.

Then Yi Min asked me to go look around at Pasar Malams. I said, ya I know, but the problem is I don't get morning shifts on Wednesdays nowadays and the Farlim night market is only there on Wednesday night. :( So she suggested Tua Lor Ao night market and I didn't know where is it fml so I asked Fei lololol.

Of course Fei was excited. He said he heard that that night market has super many food stalls. ... Ya. Food again.

And he insisted that we should visit it today. After I finished work. Grr.

So off we went. The night market was a whole stretch along the road, and ya damn many food stalls zzz. Fruit stalls too. But so little stalls selling phone accessories. And even if there are phone accessories stalls, they sell mostly screen protector stickers. Ugh. :(

So instead of getting a new phone case, I bought a new little bag instead. My little black bag that's used to keep my keys is getting old. The zip broke. :( It's served me for a good 4 years, accompanying me during the lowest peak of my life in NS. T_____T

Then we walked around and bought mostly F&B stuffs lol especially Fei, especially Fei. =_____=
Let me list out what did we get.
Fei: 17 pieces of candies (RM1), 1 bottle of Bamboo Cane drink (RM2.30), 1 bottle of Sugar Cane drink (RM2 I guess), a packet of 5-piece Gyoza (RM3), a packet of Tokyo Pancake (RM4 I think), Mini Burgers (2 for RM5) and Sharks' Fin Soup (RM3.50) haiz.
Me: 34 pieces of candies (RM2), pretty new little bag (RM12, was RM15.90 before), 1 small cup and 1 box of Gwai Lin Gou (RM1.20 and RM1.80 respectively), Char Siew Puff and Siew Peng (RM1.20 each), and Kaya Puff (RM1).

I definitely spent lesser on food! I'm not a crazy junkie for candies okay, I bought them for mum (mostly) lol.

Even though walking through the night market was fucking hot, made me sweat and sticky, and most importantly I didn't find any cases for my phone, I still felt happy! :D Didn't really show it on my face though, no idea how did Fei sense it. :B Oh I did nearly want to get the pluggy for my phone, they're so cute!!!! But they're RM3 for 1 and RM5 for 2. My kiam siap-ness started attacking then. D:


Goodnight.


By the way, my working shift got changed from centre to noon tomorrow. Sigh.


*


Anyway, I've been thinking a lot recently. Had dad not left, things would be very different now. Our situation would be very different now. But that's just what I wished, reality isn't the same as the fantasy/dream happening in my mind.

We could still be a whole and happy family.

If and only if

No comments: