Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Current music favourites #1

My taste in music is somewhat special lolol.

I don't really like songs with sunny/happy melodies. They sound really... can't find a word to describe it, but they're just unappetizing to me. I prefer songs with sad melodies. OR, if their melodies are not sad but with really good bass, then yes I'll love it!

My friends are always puzzled with my taste in music when I tell them I don't like happy/sunny songs. =_____= Everyone has different taste okay lol. Some would say I'm emo. Some would just roll their eyes at me. =_____=

Don't you feel that songs with sad melodies sound more sentimental and will be able to touch your soul deeper? (HAHAHA so eloquent wtf.) For example, Adele's Hello. Yes?

Ok on to my current favourites.
(Artists' name in alphabetical order.)

English songs:

1. Adele - Hello (sentimental)



2. Ariana Grande feat. Big Sean - Best Mistake (sentimental)



3. Fetty Wap feat. Remy Boyz - 679 (good bass)



4. Flume & Chet Faker - Drop the Game (good bass)



5. Justin Bieber - I'll Show You (sentimental)



6. Justin Bieber - Sorry (good bass)




7. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean (good bass)



8. Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat. MØ - Lean On (good bass)



9. Meghan Trainor feat. John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (sentimental)



10. R. City feat. Adam Levine - Locked Away (good bass)



11. Rudimental feat. Ed Sheeran - Lay It All On Me (good bass)



12. Sam Smith - Lay Me Down (sentimental)



13. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (good bass)



14. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams


Don't even know why do I like Wildest Dreams wtf. I don't even like Taylor Swift in the first place. But this song when I first heard on the radio was quite catchy. =_____= It doesn't have a good bass nor is it sentimental so I really have no idea why is it a current favourite of mine zz.


Chinese songs:

All Jay's. Lol. Especially on all the chinese orchestra styled songs.

1. 天涯过客



2. 鞋子特大号



3. 算什么男人



4. 听见下雨的声音



5. 爱你没差



6. 红尘客栈



Total of 20 current favs, with Jay's for quite a few months already lol. I'll never get bored with Jay's songs. Actually I never really get bored with songs that I really like, lol.

Done with my listing! So long for now.

Babai!

No comments: