Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bon jour!

Back here again after nearly a month. Tried my best to tell myself to write about everything on my list but I just couldn't do it cos I'm lazy like that. ...

I finished China's Running Man Season 3 and 4 in 1 and a half weeks' time!! Initially I only wanted to watch for fun but then they're really funny so I continued watching. Haha. Special shoutout to Cho-lam and Deng Chao! They're all really full of shit hahahaha.

And guess what, it's already the 21st today hahahaha you'd be like so what but I'm telling you I'm leaving for my BKK trip tomorrow!!! Hahahahaha. So happy I shall shop for pretty pretty makeups!! And snacks! And clothes! Actually I'm not that excited for the clothes but more for the makeups LOL. I hope I'll be able to take nice nice photos. I'm awkward in front of the camera. Wtf.

I'll be homesick but at least this time it's for holiday and enjoyment and not exam! At least I know I won't cry myself to sleep! :)

This is also a FOS post just in case you haven't realized. I'm only writing this just for the sake of writing and updating my blog. I guess the next time I'm back, I'll be back with a BKK photolog! :D

Till then, babai people!

No comments: