Saturday, September 3, 2016

Life recently

HELLO

Sorry for leaving you alone for months blog! I was too lazy didn't have the time to come all the way here! Plus there's Dayre these days... :B Forgive me blog hahaha.


So the big piece of news is, EXAM IS OVER!!!!!!! 2 weeks ago!!!!!!

It wasn't over in a blink of an eye, no, I struggled through the 1.5 weeks, crying on most nights wtf lolol. I just wanted to go home, I didn't wanna take the papers, I didn't wanna stay anywhere else other than HOME. :( It was a hell week. I arrived KL on flight on Sunday, 7th August. Somemore had my flight delayed wtf it was delayed for 40 minutes and I was sitting stupidly in the airport cos I didn't wanna take out my notes and put it in back just in case I dropped anything accidentally and I'd be fucked if I did. Reached KL at 4+ and guess what no Uber AT ALL. I was so pissed la and then the budget taxi costed RM30!!!!! And the uncle used a longer route different from Waze's suggestion. He didn't have Waze and he asked me where's the place that I was heading to wtf hello uncle you the one living in KL you ask me now??? Wanted to vomit blood. But to cut long story short I was able to reach where I was heading safely, thank God.

Totally had no mood to study at all. You almost can never study 1 night before your exam because the amount of words on your notes make it repulsive, causing your brain and heart to refuse to focus and look at it. What's worse was the first paper was Civil Procedure, the bulkiest of all. I wanted to die and cried a few times silently in the room. =_____= The stress and pressure was that bad. I gave up and went to sleep lol.

And then I survived the paper even though I didn't do well, I think. But I managed to crap. I was stuck half way the exam though and daydreamed a while. Lol.

When we got home I just couldn't study la brain power totally zilch. I didn't wanna go to sleep too even though I was really sleepy cos I was afraid I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at night and then I'd be fucked cos if I can't sleep at night then the next day I'll be sleepy, then I won't be able to study for the next paper on the 3rd day. == So I continued on with my TVB drama hahahahaha.

My week went on like this... It got worse after the 3rd paper on Friday. Cos I knew then I had 2 days to study for the 4th paper. I DID NOTHING ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEKEND. == So fucking undisciplined, I totally couldn't study at all. I kept pressing my phone wtf. Then only I panicked on Sunday. =_____= It was Professional Practice on Monday, the 4th paper and I had 4 subjects to study. *cries* But I managed to flip through and went in with an almost empty brain...

The last paper was the worst cos I totally didn't wanna study, I just wanna fly home. Lol. Oh and I hurt my big toe on Tuesday, a day before the last paper, before I got to finally go home. =______= Hurt like fuck but I survived.

So ya that was my 1.5 weeks of hell. Lolol.


And exactly a week after the exam it was our SINGAPORE TRIP!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDD


But before that, the week in between...

Piggies were here when I was in KL! Came home to them. :D


Went for Friday movie date with Fei. :B


Brought mummy and bro to Food Architect for brunch on Saturday!

I was so fucking full omg. My carbonara was scary.


Then brunch with mummy at Macallum Connoisseur!

Mummy loved her vegetarian platter lolol.


And then, yes, SG TRIP!


So sad the Universal word wasn't facing straight. :(

I'll post a photolog in a separate post!

Came home after spending 3 days in SG! Flew home on 27th, Fei picked us up from the airport! :*


And, back to our normal routine. Lol.

Went for lunch with Fei and mummy tagged along on 1/9 cos it was his last day of internship hehehe. And it so happened that Lovisa was already opened and I saw the shop...

*ohm*

Let's all please take a moment to appreciate their beauty. *hearts in eyes* LOOK AT THAT HOLO SHINE!!!

They had promo la ok lol I'm not that rich. Their stuffs are not cheap in MYR. BUT 3 FOR RM45!!! I just had to get hahahahaha. Another item became a present for a friend's birthday which is coming soon!


So happy to be home doing nothing nowadays!! Before the exam even though I didn't go out much I had to look at books and notes! Now I can look at anything I want wtf and even if I look at books, they're NOVELS and EBOOKS. NOT NOTES.


And I don't think I can ever stress it enough to those who accidentally stumbled upon my blog (if any at all lol).. If you are someone who's decided to pursue CLP, please please please please please think again and again. If you are someone who can cope with stress well, think again also lol. I'm generally a person who can cope with stress O-K, but CLP broke me wtf. If you don't really intend to practice, there's no need to get a CLP. If you plan to work overseas, you don't need a CLP AT ALL. == CLP is ONLY recognised in Malaysia, no where else.

If you insist on pursuing CLP, Good luck and all the best!

I'm just glad the torture of going through the 1.5 weeks is over.

Till then, babai! Off to enjoy life! :D

No comments: