Saturday, December 31, 2016

December '16

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF 2016!!!

How had this year gone by so quickly??? Like really, I remember my convo was just a few months ago?

Sigh anyway December has been good! ^^


1. CLP re-sit results.


I passed the CLP examination. I thank God in my heart everyday for this miracle. Now I need to land myself a job.

I've been doing mostly nothing but watching dramas online and slacking and rotting around. It's too jolly a month for me to start my engine and look for a chambering position. T_T


2. 11/11 Taobao parcel!


My Taobao stuffs were finally here! They were purchases made on 11/11 through Ezbuy so I get to enjoy the first kg of shipping free plus free agent fee and 30% off economy air shipping! Took them long enough to finally send me an SMS informing me to go pick it up.

The hair bun thingy was only RM0.25 each can you believe it hahahaha. Card holder was only RM3++ each! Ladle pair was only RM3.20 wtf. Plushies were RM27 for 3 including delivery, a stall in Gurney is selling them each at RM20 wtf hahaha.

Awwww look at them!!!


3. Christmas came early!


Received a Christmas pressie from Ivy! :D :D The whole thing smells so super heavenly - the paper bag, the plastic holder, the little booklet. Mummy started aiming at them. =_____=


4. BABY BLUE ICE CREAM!!!


Finally tried Rabbit's Softserve for the first time!!! BABY BLUE softserve to be more specific. *hearts in eyes* They were having promotion cos it's their first anniversary so B1F1 hahahaha. RM12 for 2 so why not! Purposely drove down to town with Fei just to get the ice cream. Hahaha.


5. Christmas is coming!


Yippie got my Christmas pressie from Fei too! :D :D So pretty the wrapper. It would've been better if it was in white or black with gold accents with minimalistic designs..

Bow N Arrow! So so so pretty.. :*


6. Short fam trip down to KL!




Everytime I go down to KL I only visit city center cos I can't find the need to go other places other than the city. Hahaha. Pavilion and KLCC were super super merry and crowded! That's why I love Christmas! So happy and jolly.


Oh yes we went down to Mid Valley though cos mummy hasn't been there before. And then went through the connecting bridge over to Gardens. And I didn't forget to go visit FamilyMart!!!! Nearly forgotten about the matcha ice cream though, luckily I saw the menu board and remembered hahaha.

And guess what!! NEW OPENING PROMOTION ONLY RM1.45 EACH OMG. So cheap + so good! Even if it's not on promo it's still only RM2.90 wtf. Legend of Tea now sells it at RM4 for half of FamilyMart's size! Hmph.


Also visited the Aquaria! Not super impressive but still nice to spend time in there with family! But they really need to improve their air cond system though. It was fucking warm inside unlike SG's SEA World.


And that's my December! Super boring hahaha but happy nonetheless. And tonight off we go to Straits Quay just like any other year for the NY count down and fireworks! Also I don't think I'll be making any NYR anymore.. I never keep to them anyway. Hahahahaha.

Happy New Year everyone (whoever's reading this) and may the new year brings us lots of joy and harmony!

No comments: