Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My 2016

2016 is coming to its end can you believe it? Sigh how time flies.

I remember our Langkawi trip was just a few months ago...

Anyway my 2016 went quite ok, totally unexpected lol.

1. Started my 2016 with a dinner by the beach for my birthday.


Of course it was freaking hot, El Nino was attacking earlier this year, but we got to watch the sunset!! :D And it's a nice place with lots of greens and blues!!


2. My degree's atas (expensive) convocation at KLCC's.

My everyone came! :D


3. Went on road trips with Fei.

We went to Genting twice, KL twice, Ipoh many times. :D





I think we spent a lot of time together out of Penang this year! :D Is this considered a milestone? :B


4. Baked mummy cake for Mother's Day and her birthday!


This was the failed cake sigh but it didn't taste that bad la. Mother's Day was in May so I had more time to waste and make the deco lol. Mummy's birthday cake tasted much better but it didn't look as good hahaha the deco was very simple cos it was July and I had not much time to waste hahaha.


5. Promise ring!



6. CLP exams.

Stressed. Very very much stressed, always crying to myself thinking how much of mummy's money was burnt. Never been this stressed in my 24 years of life.

In my 24 years of life, I've never studied this hard. (Altho it would seem that my effort pales in comparison with other people who really really worked hard.)


7. Singapore trip with mummy and bro!

Our first time to SG together! I managed to bring mummy and bro to tour around SG using their MRT without losing our way. :D


Also visited USS and had fun!


And smart-ass-ly took this Cyclone on. *slaps forehead*


8. Por Por's birthday.


My first time (and never have I thought it'd be the last time) baking a cake for Por Por.


9. First out-of-country trip with Fei!

We went to Bangkok! Spent 5 days 4 nights there together. :D


We had the best time together and also experienced the worst together. =____= I will never ever forget the flood experience... T_____T


10. Por Por's passing.

I have pictures but I don't think I wanna put it up here.

She'll forever be in my heart.


11. CLP results...


I ACTUALLY GOT CONDITIONAL PASS??!?!

... I didn't expect that. At all. I thought I flunked it.

Thank you God, thank you Por Por, thank you mummy, thank you Fei, Wen, Ivy, Yi Min, thank you for always believing in me and having the faith in me.

I wouldn't make it without all these blessings and faith.


12. Re-sit paper...

However, getting a conditional pass means I flunked 1 paper. Flunking 1 paper means I had to re-sit for that paper in less than 14 days after the results were out.

I went down to KL alone, stayed in the hotel alone and survived. Of course Fei and mummy were worried like cray (I'm 24 already ok?) but I made it home safe and sound!

But I was super super tired. zzz...


13. Re-sit results...

I was so stressed for the re-sit results again. =_____= Cos I didn't want to go for another round of re-sit. And waste mummy's money again.

I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks wtf kept waking up in the middle of the night for a few times. Felt like shit most of the time...


BUT I MADE IT AGAIN!!!!!!! T_________T With God's and Por Por's blessings.. Thank you.


And so that's how my 2016 is going to end.

I passed CLP. Like what Yeema said, it's the best Christmas gift. I totally didn't expect this, but it happened.

And with Por Por's passing, I realised that people can be super super horrible when it comes to money, even if they're family. And this also confirmed my sixth sense was never wrong. I'd never not believe my sixth sense.

I hope everyone had a good year. 2017 is coming! I'm turning 25 soon! ... a quarter of a century. =_=

No comments: