Sunday, January 22, 2017

25th

This year I turn 25.

I used to always imagine how life would be when I'm 25 lol. And I'm still jobless till today. Hopefully everything will change when the Rooster year starts! Birthdays always means meet up - girls' gathering, girls' date. Thank you for spending time with me for me. *throws hearts* Thank you Fei for spending so much. :B And thank you mummy for bringing me to this world.

Fei brought me to dinner at Via Pre; had a girls' gathering with Han and Wen the night before my birthday; family dinner on the actual day; girls' date with Yi Min later and another girls' date with Ivy the next.

And thank you everyone for the lovely presents! *sends kisses*











!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Gurney Paragon's birthday gift!






!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yap that's my 25th! I hope my 25th year on earth will be ok. Not asking for much, right? :)

No comments: