Friday, December 7, 2018

Photolog: Bro's convocation

Just last Saturday it was bro's convocation!!! My baby bro has graduated from college! T_T

We drove down to KL (actually I was the only driver whole way through lol, and it was my virgin drive down south!) because I wanted our time to be more flexible ie not having to rush to board train/flight. And I've been getting the training I need to drive on highway when I drive to Taiping/Alor Setar courts lol. So I was confident the 4 hours drive to KL will be fine!

We headed to Ikea Cheras before checking in because we arrived in KL at 11am lol. Our Airbnb only allows check in at 3pm so we couldn't check in early. Had our lunch in Ikea and then headed to Pavilion with the MRT! Decided to only shop in Ikea after we're done in Pavilion cos I didn't want us to carry bags and stuffs to Pavilion lol. Also didn't want to drop anything in the car just in case people thought there are valuables in there and cause us trouble. Lolol.

Wanted to try this 7-11 Ebonylla ice cream but it's not available wth. Whatever lor, save my money.

On the convocation day we drove to the hotel (4 minutes away hahahaha) and spent the whole day there obviously. Food was not bad, air cond was great. We also had lunch before heading to the hotel because I didn't want us to starve lol. 

And on the last day mummy requested for brunch before we left KL. She said "I feel like eating toast, eggs & coffee." -_- ok I get you mum you want cafe brunch. So I went to search on Google and this VCR keeps popping up as #1. Last 2 years when I went down to KL with Fei it also kept popping up when I searched for cafe place in KL. So off we went! Food was good, but not cheap for a brunch meal. Costed me RM96. Detoured to Ipoh before we went home cos mummy wanted chicken and Guan Heong biscuits.

It was a short 3d2n trip but it was fun! 😊

Oh ya, the YSL I bought during our July 2d1n trip actually leaks fml. I only realised that when I took it out to use during our Ipoh trip. I was so upset I called up the boutique and after a few days the PIC called me and told me I can bring the lipstick back to exchange. T_T THANK YOU you have no idea how grateful I am.

Good morning Friday!




Pavilion's Christmas decorations are always so on point.

Went to swatch this Shu Uemura lipstick... I like the color, but the texture wasn't too smooth.

And then it rained while we were window shopping in Pavilion. Traffic was heavy the whole time we were there hahaha thank goodness I decided to take the MRT and not drive to Pavilion.


Visited Lush but nothing of interest

MUST-NOT-MISS. The person gave me a super big one! Had trouble finishing it wtf cos I was still damn full from our dinner. But I managed. -_- #FAT



Lunch at the cafe downstairs of our Airbnb. The food is quite good actually!

CONGRATS IDIOT.
This boy who is 5 years my junior... has graduated. Officially a digital animator. Work hard, earn more money and sponsor me to travel around the world.

The convocation was held in Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. I didn't know Sunway Lagoon looks so nice.








Was shocked to find the toilet this pretty. Totally didn't expect this...

Sneaked a selfie. ✌



Our brunch at VCR.



We bought 2 pink plates from Ikea... 😂 but the pink is so pretty isn't it 😍


And my exchanged YSL. Got to carve my name there again. 💛💛

I wonder where will I be heading to next. 🤔

No comments: