Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR HUMANS! 🎊🎉

It's 2019. I haven't digested completely the fact that it's 2019 already...

It's been a month since my last post; 4 days since my birthday. Oh yeah I turned 27 4 days ago. This is unbelievable... I remember not too long ago I posted a photo of myself & captioned it "a quarter of a century"? It wasn't too long ago only wad. Scary.

Anyway... I shall photolog my December here.

 

A day after we're back from KL, mummy called Aunty Seat Cheng and found out that she's on leave. So we took her out and she treated lunch haha. This Dan-Dan Ramen is my eternal love in Dragon-i. Also visited Forever 21 and saw these unicorn plushies. So cute so I took a photo of them hahaha.

 

Then it was girls' date with Wen a few days later. 💛


Also visited the SQCC Popular Fair... and saw these cute little grumpy bunnies!!! I'd look like them if I were a rabbit lolol.



Window-shopped with mummy and saw this SK having promotion for 999 gold rings. Went to kepo and ended up with a new ring. Thank you mummy! 💛💛




Later, I succumbed to the 12.12 MAC sales on Lazada... 😭 Cos free full size blusher with any purchase + free lip stain for purchases made from 0000-0200! Finally bought the color I wanted since half a year ago. The free lip stain is about to expire lol... it's worth RM101 and the blusher is worth RM93. So not too bad la I guess. Even if I don't use the lip stain, I still have the lipstick and the blusher. 😍


Then I again succumbed to Lancaster's Christmas half price sale fml. Wanted a bag like this for quite a while already... saw similar ones in Kate Spade & Coach when we were at Design Village. But then final sale price is still RM800+ wtf. No thanks.

 

On the day before the day before Christmas (SUNDAY), I had to get up at 6.15am because my man registered us for a morning run wtf. Walked 6km, and gained the calories back after 2 hours.


On Christmas eve, we had UNICORNETTO!!! 😍😍😍😊






And on New Year's Eve, as usual we went to crowd with people and wasted 1 hour+ of our lives to wait for the fireworks...


On New Year's Day Dr Tan surprised us with her return from the UK!

No comments: