Saturday, February 18, 2023

Still Alive

Greetings!

Wah I haven’t been back for so long. I didn’t realise I’ve left my blog unattended for so many years. I mean… I am aware that I haven’t logged in to my blog for the longest of time… but it just didn’t dawn on me that it’s been 4 years. My last post was in 2019. Before 2020. Whut?

So many things have changed since.

Covid-19 – initially called the Coronavirus – happened. Movement Control Order (MCO), Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO), Full Movement Control Order (FMCO) etc happened to curb the Covid-19 spread. All forms of travels were banned in the beginning.
Life happened.
Started doing HIIT exercises during the first round of MCO and maintained this till now, though less frequently as I got lazier... 🫠
I am now a “fiancée” – the proposal happened. To the same man who was my boyfriend though. This one thing did not change. 😂 
I started practising Intermittent Fasting (IF) whenever I can, though never strictly. 
I caught Covid-19 nearly 2 years after its first outbreak. :(
I started hiking again after years of hiatus.
I turned 30. 
I left practice. 
I moved down to KL. 
Mummy turned 60. 
Wen got married. 

Anyway, we’ve just entered this new year not too long – CNY just flew by followed by V Day, and March is creeping around the corner. Next thing you know, Raya is here lol.

I’ll see if I can manage to rekindle my love for blogging in the near future… I’ll try to do it. Just to recap the events of my life (what events? 😂) for memories’ sake so that the aged me can come back to this blog to have a read in the future and be reminded of how dull and mundane my life was back in the days.

Till then.

No comments: