Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Simple Happiness

As I start typing at 12:56pm, I'm waiting for my egg to be done steaming. Let's see what time I am ready to click Publish later.

Ok it's 1.39pm and I am just chilling after lunch and washing all the dishes. 

It's April. 😳

Appearing here today on a Wednesday because GC is off-work for Ching Ming today! Aside from holidays that fall on Mondays/Fridays, I also love it when holidays fall on Wednesdays. Cos it's midweek! And once Wednesday is over you only have 2 days of work left until the weekend. Hehehe. And I was successfully converted from a Contractor to a FTE with effect from the last Monday, 2 days ago! 🥳

Anyway I also signed up with ClassPass last month and so far I've tried yoga, pilates and boxing. Things I wouldn't have tried if not for ClassPass. Lol. Boxing is actually quite fun - but I was so sore for about 2 days after. Reformer pilates is good too but so expensive. Boxing and reformer pilates use up the bulk of the credits - like 8 or 9 credits per class. Blurgh.

On another note, I'll only get to see Fei after 2.5 weeks because it's Penang week this weekend, and next weekend Fei's flying to BKK. :( It's okay I'll occupy my weekend with ClassPass and house chores.

Ok jumping topic again - last Sunday when we were at IOI, Fei caught me this meow from Aeon's mini claw machine! Wanted the calico one but couldn't get cos the positions were all unhelpful. :( So we tried this grey one and Fei caught it! So kiut hehehe. It's imported from Japan and RM10 was spent in total including the card rental fee of RM2!


Hung the meow on my bag and sent it to a bath yesterday morning. It's all squeaky clean now sleeping on my bed with my octopus hehe.

By the way, puasa has started and Hari Raya will be here in 2.5 weeks! I will never get tired of saying this... time flies too fast.

It's now 2.06pm. Till next time.

No comments: