Wednesday, February 27, 2008

27thFEB; wednesdayyy.

didn't attend house practice yesterday. woke up groggily and felt bad.

yesterday's tuition's bored. bryan's voice was lost temporarily and he can't teach yesterday. and we got back our test paper. lol. and.. of course, my paper's full of red ink. lol. but then.. i don't care. lol.


see? the first page's already so bad. -.-


this is much better. =P


and.. back to bad again. lol.


-.- am speechless..


worse~

went to One Stop with hui xian. wanted to buy a pencil case but.. lol. haha.. hui xian knows what happened. hahaha.. ate cheesy wedges. hui xian ate so much. fried rice that her mum had prepared earlier before she went to school for house practice, cheesy wedges and waffle with peanut jam. cheesy wedges rocks! wakaka.. =P i love cheesy wedges. muahaha.. xD

today's fun. hahaha.. scared kasvini at the stadium. lol. her guts' so small. lol. she even got scared by poh chen. lol. slept during physics class. can't stand it. the way the teacher talks.. it's like.. there's some hypnotizing power in her voice. omg. and plus, i don't know what on earth is she talking about. -.- so might as well wait till bryan teach us on this saturday's extra tuition class. mornorning 9.30 till 11! T.T so early. =( save me~~

and poh chen is getting colder and colder. -.- i need jacket or jumper or whatever that can keep me from cold urgently. siew wen, will you please do something to your so called wife so that she won't get colder and colder in the future? fuiyooh~!

haven't start studying for this coming test. zz.. next monday is it. i'm dead. and moral's kerja amal, i haven't done it too. and today our bio teacher told us that we have to pass up the bio peka bout the stupid eggs by next monday. zz.. it's exam next monday! and we have to pass it up by that time! how can he do this to us? T.T it's torturing. neglecting. whatever thing.

before school ends..
me: poh poh, after you've finished your bio peka borrow me yea!
poh chen: *-.-* you very gao hor, chemistry also lend from me, now bio peka also.
me: hehe nevermind la. you are my homework supplier ma.
poh chen: and you're my advisor!
me and poh chen: *hi5!*

lol. i know it's stupid. lol. by the way, poh chen made me her advisor because whenever she dunno what homework we got or what we have to bring to school, she'll ask me. -.- but although i know what homework we got, instead of doing it i'll borrow from poh chen to copy. haha..

I HATE CHINESE! the stupid ancient translation. zz.. so damn long. i don't give a damn on it! but.. but.. if i don't memorize it i might lose maybe say 20 marks? or 10? zz.. i'll just memorize the first paragraph and the others i'll just look through. if i can. lol. but the problem is i don't know where's the first paragraph till. have to check with the text book back. lol. i'm so dead. -.-











see? it's so damn long! how do they expect us to memorize it ALL?? damn the school. damn the stupid teacher who set the test papers. damn the one who approved her/his test papers.

cut my hair today. T.T sad. =( my sideburn and fringe! T.T looked so cacat. sigh.

saw eileen today. haha.. actually she saw me. lol. and she waved to me, and i was wondering why was that girl waving towards my direction? cause i can't recognise her. lol. and then.. when i got nearer.. only i know it's eileen and her hair's short too! hahaha.. xD


the first chinese summary i've done myself! without any help! *proudness* hahaha xD

guess i'll blog till here first. byee~

No comments: