Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bad hair day.

Stupid add. math. i hate add. math. zz.. i hate inverse functions! composite functions are way easier than inverse functions. i didn't do my add. math last night. actually, i don't even know what's the question asking for! i hope i won't fail any subject in this first test. sad case.

set my alarm at 8.30am and i woke up at 8.24. but.. i fell asleep and when i woke up with a startled it's already 9.02am! oh my god! and i reached tuition at 9.59am. tuition starts at 10am. -.- that was a close one.

came back home after tuition. then of course, as usual i got onlined. haha.. after i've replied all my comments in friendster and messages in my tagboard in here, i got started with my zhong kai! hahaha.. i actually used about 6 minutes to finish it. haha.. fast right? lol.


this is the previous work. i actually got B- for it. unbelievable!


homework.


homework.


homework.

shiit. my zhong kai and xiao kai sucks. i hate writing both. such a waste of time. what's the use of learning all these time-wasting topics? and it won't even help us to pass our test! i mean, everytime i get 2/6 or 3/6 only. so what's the point of writing it? and xiao kai. ggrrrrrr i hate that the most! have to write 1 full page and there's so many lines. fish! and i always cheat in writing xiao kai. i use some japanese kind of brush-pen to write xiao kai. hahaha..





see? this is the pen i'm talking about. hahaha.. the ink comes from the pen itself and this pen has a sharp tip! i mean, sharp brush-like tip. lol. so it's very convenient to use it for writing xiao kai. hahaha.. we called it 'zi lai ink' in chinese. lol. crapps.

my first essay this year! hahaha.. crap i got 51/70 only. but.. i don't care! hahaha..






these are some other homeworks.



crap. i can't imagine what grade i will get for this outline-essay. if i get a B+ for this essay, i'll be really really very surprised. lol.

and then i went to cut my nails. sad case. i cut my fingernails. saddddddd! i shouldn't be cutting my fingernails you know. but... haih.

never mind that already. when i was back from cutting my nails, i saw min hui i.m. me in msn! hahaha.. i was like.. MIN HUI IS BACK! lol. and as usual, i started to kek him again. wakaka.. i love kek-ing him. hahaha..

i'm going through a bad hair day today. i hate bad hair days! *sigh*

hui xian, siew wen and i are probably going out on the 6th. only the 3 of us. =D *delightness* i'm going to shop for 2 things only. hahaha.. i seldom do shoppings. lol. cell's account's gonna expired tomorrow. gotta reload first. =(

CNY! CNY'S COMING ALREADY! YAY! =DDDDD

p/s: click on those pictures to have a bigger view. ;] and.. sorry that my handphone's camera's cacat. xD

No comments: