Saturday, February 2, 2008

Smile, :)

set my alarm at 9 but mum woke me up at 8.50a.m.. wadda hell. i wanna sleep for a longer time! sobz.. never mind that. after we've done all our things, mum dropped brother at his school for his taekwondo training and we went to sunshine farlim. zz.. that was 9 something i think. reached sunshine farlim at bout 10 something. 10.15, i assume.

after finished shopping for things we need, mum dropped me at school. hui xian and lee chien haven't even reached by that time. lol. then i waited for them at the canteen. under the fan. wakaka.. while waiting for them i was listening to my mp3 in my cell. after that i saw hui xian. she waved to me but i just looked at her gong gong-ly. hahaha.. when she reached the table, she sat down and took her cell out and listen to her mp3 through earphone. lol. omg, i just simply love Sony Ericsson's bass! not long after that lee chien arrived. and not long after lee chien arrived yu lin and fen lynn arrived. lol.

we went up to classroom 303. that is to say, my class. yes. s4e. i don't really like my class. zz.. third floor! damn it.

i've finished xiao kai last night! unbelievable! i finished 2 pages of xiao kai! hahaha.. but then.. actually it's also because of me lah.. lol.. just simply write. haha.. but i don't care about xiao kai. -.- it's not like anything that's to do with a live, right? wakaka.. and i've also finished my english only-outline essay. title's chinese new year and the subheader's reunion dinner. haha.. my outline essay filled up one page only. and i also finished the other homework. can't remember what is it. i'm going to do add. math tonight and zhong kai tomorrow! *delightness*

i'm going to cut my toenails tomorrow. but my fingernails... T.T I DON'T WANNA CUT IT! i love my fingernails! i'll probably just 'renovate' my fingernails. wakaka..

all the same, i'm looking forward to the 6th and 11th. i wanna eat mcflurry! i wanna buy a hp bag-keeper and i wanna take a look at some fake tattoos. hahaha.. hui xian said that she's okay with it and she maybe wanna take a look at some fake tattoos too. =D but she don't know whether she can goes to gurney on the 6th or not yet. i hope she can! and she probably can. =D

oh yeah, today's no tai ji quan! yeah!

going to pu ai later to practice for he xi dui. 8p.m. till 9p.m.. i'm so lazy. lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy... saveeeeee me. i need to anti all of my lazy bugs. xD add. math tuition tomorrow. quite looking forward to it. haha.. cause there's lots of jokes during add. math. and those jokes are really LOL! xD

am really looking forward to the 6th.

No comments: