Sunday, March 2, 2008

'Eve' of test.

it's sunday.. which means.. I'M GOING TO SIT FOR THE MONTHLY TEST IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS! OMG.

went to add. math tuition in the morning. asked mum to wake me up at 8.30 but she woke me up at 9. -.- and i was nearly late for tuition. ran up the stairs and into the classroom. luckily c.s. wong haven't start teaching. if i'm not mistaken.. it's already 9.58 when i was running up the stairs. omg. today's lesson's sooo confusing. T.T and.. clhs's add. math till chapter 2 only while our school's till chapter 3.2??! NOT FAIR.

went back home after tuition. got started with bio. wasn't not really studying though. more like reading only. lol. studying's like memorizing things you should memorize right? but.. i didn't. =\ cause i'm not in the mood to study. actually, i haven't study since i was primary. not even for upsr, pmr. so.. =\ not going to physic's extra tuition. very sien la.. zz..

finished chapter 1 and chapter 2. gonna start chapter 3 tonight. zz.. I'M DEAD MEAT. CHEMISTRY AND SEJARAH ON TUESDAY! HOW TO COPE?! @$^!@#(^(@%#!

after i've finished chapter 1 and 2 i decided to online. =P yeah i know that i said i won't be onlining anymore. but.. haha.. xD can't resist the attempt. lol. the temptation of online. hahah..


aaah! coffee latte! the rescuer. it refreshed my mind. wakaka.. =P


this is what will happen if i'm into 'studying'.


biology. T.T


messy~

i read for my own sake. i cannot fail my test! i mean. i don't feel like failing it. aiyah, just hope that i can pass in every subject. that will do. then i won't feel guilty. muahaha.. =P

probably not gonna online tomorrow. have to study for tuesday's test. sejarah and chemistry. -.- damn it.. i hate chemistry. i hate sejarah! zz.. i hate those tamadun thingy. such a waste of time asking us to study all those things that's not related to us. i'm a chinese, not an egyptian. -.- im also not an indian. or greece. whatever. but then.. tamadun hwang ho is somehow related to me.. lol. still. aaahhh.. I HATE SEJARAH. I HATE BIOLOGY. I HATE CHEMISTRY. I HATE PHYSICS. I HATE ADD. MATH!

sigh.

till here. byee! all the best to everyone.

No comments: