Monday, March 10, 2008

Rawr.

it's monday again. monday blues. zz..

woke up quite late today. 9 something. haha.. ate cream puff! done everything and we went out.

mum gave something to the mak cik. -.- and then while waiting was bored. so.. took a photo.



reserved for handicap only.


i wonder whose car is that? no consideration. -.- but then mum said that maybe that aunty's son had changed his car already.

went to eat.

then mum brought her car to the mechanic's place to service. lol. hot! zz.. and then i saw a calendar... haha!




JH tyres & battery. wakaka.. xD


servicing~


after servicing mum's car went Island Plaza. -.- such a boring place. went to KFC to eat cheesy wedges! =D love cheesy wedges! and then just went to walk around. walk walk walk~


the leftover!


came back.
got onlined.
bathed.
ate.

on friendster. saw a bulletin. lol. it's a survey. and since i was bored.. i did it. lol.

Survey:
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question
4.) NO CHEATING!


1.) How am I feeling today?
jordin sparks feat. chris brown - no air

2.) Where will I get married?
initial-d ost - the way of a man

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
michael learns to rock - 25 minutes

4.) What is/was highschool like?
one republic - stop and stare

5.) What is the best thing about me?
jonas brothers - when you look me in the eyes

6.) How is today going to be?
k - only human

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
initial-d ost - first date

8.) What song describes my parents?
michael learns to rock - the actor

9.) How is my life going?
flo rida feat. t-pain - low

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
du de wei - tuo diao *dang!!* how can they do this to me? TUO DIAO? WADDA?

11.) How does the world see me?
da zui ba - jie guo lie

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
gwen stefani - luxurious

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
fahrenheit - bu hui ai

14.) How can I make myself happy?
initial-d ost - intro ae86

15.) What should I do with my life?
danson tang - zui ai hai shi ni

16.) Will I ever have children?
innervoices - baby girl

17.) What is some good advice?
initial-d ost - the discovery

18.) What do I think my current theme
song is?
snoop dog - sensual seduction

19.) What does everyone else think of my current life?
gwen stefani - 4 in the morning

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
llyod feat. lil wayne - you

21.) Will you get married?
initial-d ost - driving to heaven

22.) What should I do with my love life?
tank - qian nian lei

23 .) Where will you live?
ivko feat one republic, lil wayne, joe and bun-b - apologise remix

24.) What will your dying words be?
disney - a wish is a wish your heart makes

25.) When im having sex i say..
initial-d ost - a racer's dream

26.) When I meet a girl/boy for the first time i say..
matchbox twenty - these hard times

27.) When my parents are angry i say..
initial-d ost - champion

End of survey.

lol.. stupid right? tuo diao. -.- ggrr.

i'm supposed to be by the beach since 3 something. sigh. the party was canceled. T.T cause of some stupid kidnapping cases. zz.. haven't been to a beach for ages already laa. =( i wanna go to the beach! to have fun. build sand castle. pour a big full pail of water on hui xian and siew wen. bury siew wen in the sand. capture all of her stupid actions' photos. and.. more more more. sobz..

received 2 emails about food. don't think that all food look delicious or whatever. these are very eew photos. so if you are a sushi lover or whatever, or you can't stand looking at eew photos, or if you are eating, STOP READING IMMEDIATELY. this is a warning. and if you wish to continue, as you like. -.- but don't say that i didn't give you any warning kay?


LATEST SUSHI::


FOOD YOU CAN SEE IN THAILAND::

No comments: