Wednesday, March 26, 2008

School school school...

School's bored as usual. again, the only thing that's fun about school is friends.

yesterday's bored. boredddddd! zz.. oh yeah. ran 100m. ran 2 times. during pj i mean. lol. and after running head started to ache. and can't really walk properly.. lol. as in walking unbalancing. to the left... to the right... to the left... -.- sia suey. told mum bout that when we reached home.

mum: sleep late la now headache liau. still headache? later eat panadol.
me: no la. don't want. later bath hot bath can liau.
mum: turn hot water more la.
...

okay.. after that.. went tuition. and when i was waiting for the lift i pulled my handphone out from my pocket.. and.. that was when my chain broke! T.T i was like.. whole person stopped dead. -.-


seeeeeeeeeeeeee???? T.T

sigh.
=(

anyway. today's quite.. fun. lol. poh chen'd suddenly became my mummy. HAHA. kept on kek her. ^^ she's funny. lol. was trying to kek her the whole day. wakaka.. 99% success. always. wakaka.. another 1%.. i'll leave it. lol.

till here today. not really in the mood to blog today. and my stupid streamyx keep on disconnecting. WADDA FAAAAAAA??!

No comments: