Thursday, August 7, 2008

HI.

After 2 days of non-stop disconnecting problem I FINALLY CAN ONLINE PEACEFULLY. at the mean time only though. not sure what's gonna happen the very next minute. I KNOW. i promised to talk bout perbahasan but let me talk bout this first! i'm toooooo happy! :D:D:D:D

Well, biu kor zai (which is my youngest cousin from yee ma)'s friend came back from Australia and yee ma asked him to help to get some stuffs back for us. yee ma bought me 2 pair of pants! THANK YOU! thank you yee ma! love you! :D it's.. above my knee after i wore it though.. sad case. but at least it's not VERY short. they are shorts so basically of course they are short. but they are not that short. LOL. lame i know. -________- but i just enjoy crapping here! i haven't been here for a long time. :(

Oh and yee ma bought me the keychain that i post it up here like.... months ago. check it out in somewhere february's post if you want. XD


look!! omg. it's so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

this keychain's nice too isn't it. ;)

AAH!! 2 DAYS MORE TO K810i!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! oh my god. i can't wait this saturday. saturday comes faster!! i want a gold one! T.T but........... :( aaaahh. oh my god. OH. MY. GOD. saturday is just 2 days away!! 1 day plus actually! HAHA. i'm sooo happy. ;)


this.. is the one many p

I WANT THIS!!

well overall it's nice isn't it.... :D

K810i!!!
i am so gonna get you this saturday!

No comments: