Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Days..

I'M BACK! i miss my computer soooooooooo freakingly much. ugh. haven't been here for a couple of days. BLOGSPOT! the first thing that popped in my mind was BLOGSPOT. Blogspot, Blogspot and Blogspot!

FRIDAY
Well couldn't blog at night. my line's so damn.. PISSING. grr. i feel like strangling my line. bloody hell. got so damn pissed and frustrated.

SATURDAY
Went to watch The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. it was so damn nice and funny! lol. i think i'll nominate this movie as the best movie i've watched this year. haha. OMG JET LI'S SO DAMN YENG! had a crush on him....... hahaha. a while only. XD watched the movie while waiting for mum's car's air-cond to be repaired and checked. when we came out of the auditorium, mum checked her phone and find that uncle alex called. after that he called my phone and he talked with mum and yadda yadda yadda. then we went to Belisa Court and had our dinner together at Starview. no time to online.


This is uncle alex. XD

SUNDAY
Went out and watched The X-Files: I Want To Believe. lol. X-Files is not that nice already compared to years ago one.. i prefer the tv series. with aliens and monsters and all.then.. went to Belisa Court. bla bla.

MONDAY
Well, my line's........... YOU KNOW. grrrr. I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! no. actually, i couldn't stand my line since last year. it's like so damn annoying. ughh.

TODAY
Okay.. today's basically okay... but i don't know why i was so..... like.. feeling weird the whole day. sigh. no idea why. and now all i feel is copying stuff non stopping. what's wrong with me?! sigh. bought bookmark. YE stuffs. credits to ade for helping us. thanks lots ade! love ya. :)



Till here. bye. stay tuned.....

Next up..
A lil sneak peak:

No comments: