Friday, August 22, 2008

Updates!

Woohh~ i guess i haven't been really updating my blog for 4 days.. thanks to my fcking annoying line.. well i can't stand not using harsh word for my line. curse you streamyx. CURSE YOU. i still can't stop disconnecting for god's sake. can't you bloody pigs just fix it?

Anyway.. now my eyes are so..... "un-open-able". i need to sleep seriously. but i just don't feel like sleeping. -_______- slept at 3 last night. hahaha. i feel happy staying up late. hahaha. xD hahahaha. LOL. i think i'm kinda out of my mind already.

BOUGHT NEW MOON!! aah.. Twilight rocks. :D finished it in 2 days! 1 day plus to be exact. =p i only get to read it last night. i used 1 day plus to finish Twilight~ lalalalalalalalalalala~ cut my hair just now. :( this is so so sad. my fringe was CUT. it's now SHORT. omg. OH MY GOD. oh my god! OMG!! T.T


look at my damn fringe. T.T

NEW MOON! yay. :D

Anyway while waiting for my turn to have my hair cut.. i flipped open a magazine and i saw a model.. and her make ups and everything is sort of.. er.. ghostly. i don't really know how to explain it but i guess when you see the picture you'll get what i mean. only if you're the same type as me, of course. xD


get it? lol.

And mum went to the old Kuan Yin temple before going to the saloon. and i saw 2 indian guys praying. teehee.



flowers! :D

And the road there.. the freaky road.. why are they using this kind of bricks to build the bloody road? grrrr.... stupid humans with pig brains.. now they're the one who are peanut brains kas!


looks nice but it's....... not good.

Somehow i suddenly feel like flying to Genting right away. :( i don't want to go back to school. school sucks. add. math, physics, chemistry, biology, sejarah, math, english, bm, chinese, moral, civic.......... goodness. =\ i regretted not choosing art's stream. sigh. what done is done. :(

Sigh.

Everything is so sad. :(

I want to run to somewhere where i can have fun. where i can laugh everything out. where i can.... do anything i like. i don't care. i am going to go Genting! it's just that.. i don't know when. lol. and i shall choose the very very right time to go! hmph.

Life's always so unfair.

No comments: