Friday, December 5, 2008

Crappiness

Bah... I'm still very lazy to update bout Tuesday. Haha. Maybe Sunday. Or.. Next week. =D Since grandma's back I don't think we can go out that much anymore... So.. I'll probably have more time to blog bout Tuesday then.

Going to the kursus tomorrow. T.T Have to wake up early again. Sigh.. Waking up early is not my favourite thing to do.. And yet I gotta wake up early at 5.30am next year EVERYDAY again. But though it's tiring I still prefer morning session more than afternoon session. =D Blah.. Gotta sit there for like, 8 hours straight. I wonder do they give us break time to makan?

Hmm.. Going to Kiam's house early in the morning, it's either at 6 something or 7 something. I guess mum's dropping me at Kiam's house after she's done with her hiking.. So that makes it 7 something.

Lalala~ Am finishing Breaking Dawn and maybe I should get started with Sejarah already. LOL.

No comments: