Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sad Case.. =(

Didn't update for so long already.. T.T Something's wrong with my line. I don't know what's wrong with it. Grrrrrrrr..

Blah am now here at an internet cafe.. Stupid guys with vulgarity.. Look stupid too. Sound stupid too. Yay. Teaching bad stuffs to my bro. -__- And now they are singing DotA's song. How stupid. And they can't sing. Seriously. They suck. *puke* Disgusting man. God.. Please God make them sing properly.. They're still scolding vulgars. Screw them.

It's New Year eve today. =D Going out with Kiam, Singsing, Wen, Shern, him, MH, Ade and.. I don't know. Blah.. Probably WC and his girlf too? Hmm..

4 more days and I'm 17. Congrats me? Haha. AAH SUDAH TUA LA NI. =( SPM!! Ugh. ><

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
After today it'll be a whole new year.. Happy 2009? Mad 2009? Blah.. Madness 2009 will be a better description. :D

Sigh. The last day in 2008. Will miss today a lot. =) Bye peeps. Cya. =)

No comments: