Friday, December 12, 2008

Updates! 20081204-1210. =S

4thDEC'o8.
Went to GP. Ate Big Apple's Donuts. Very many the love.



5thDEC'o8.
Went to Island Plaza. Then went to KFC and mum bought us cheesy wedges. Super love.



6thDEC'o8
Went to kursus. Was bored like hell. *faints* Took a picture of my specs as promised long time ago. XD




7thDEC'o8.
Went to the Penang International Airport. xD Sadly I didn't manage to take any photo. =( And got me nice shirts from yeema. YAY. And TimTam! OMIGOSH.







8thDEC'o8.
Went to Tesco then hiking. =D


stupid acts of unconsiderate people.

*


PENANG! xD




soil. XD



9thDEC'o8.
Actually.. I kinda forgotten what did we do. The consequences of being lazy to transfer pictures from phone to computer and blog. *smacks head*


i like this white and yellow um.. dress? though. lol. saw it while waiting for grandma to buy her medicine. hate the pink stocking.

10thDEC'o8.
Went to Citibank to get the diaries. Yay. Nice ones. 2 blacks and 1 gold. Chuan got the gold one and the 2 black ones belong to me. XD Drank milo in the Citigold place. Yummmmm~ Good one.







Lalala~ That's all I guess. Will update soon..... Stay tune. XD

No comments: