Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kill Me Please.

Done karangan, Physics, Bio. Add. Math to be done tomorrow. THEY'RE CHECKING ADD. MATH TOMORROW!! I made a SUPER huge mistake. I thought they're checking BIO tomorrow, but it turned out that they're checking ADD. MATH tomorrow!! T.T Tomorrow's so gonna be a torturing day... :( Borrowed Super Practical from Tze Bey. :( Lots to go..

Anyway, this is still not the main point to why I ask to be killed.

The main point is, Heah made an announcement during Chemistry.. UNACCEPTABLE! IT'S AN DENIAL!! T.T NS............................................ We.. are all in batch 1. :( I don't want to go.. :( I'll suffer ceaselessly. :( Plus my skin's sensitive... T.T




HAIH. SIGH. HAIH. SIGH. HAIH. T.T

Updates.....

Went to Botanical Garden yesterday and saw this weird plant with this weird heavy fruit dangling on it. And before we went back I went to the river to wash my hands again.. -___- The river water is very nice kay... It's super cooling and nice and clean and clear. Mountain water. XD Water from the mountain. Whatever. And I saw a small small thingy which I didn't know what the heck was it. But it looked cute to me so I went to pick it up... he used the umbrella to push it to me.. x)


weird fruit dangling on the weird plant.


cute right cute right? it's very the mini.... :D

Then went to KFC. Ate cheezy wedges. With EXTRA CHEESE. Additional 1 buck. :( So chiak lui.. But then the extra cheese's really a lot. Hehehehe. I'm going to buy the extra cheese next time and buy a packet of Chaco's and create my own Nacho Chips!




Then went up all the way to Batu Feringghi.... *innocent look* It's not my idea! Lalala~ And then went up and up, up and up..... And we saw the opening-soon Hard Rock Hotel. And there's a guitar outside the entrance of the hotel. :D I want to go there someday after it's opened.. :(


Hard Rock Hotel~

WM's going offline soon after she's updated her private blog. Bye bye. :)

No comments: