Tuesday, August 11, 2009

:O

Friday, August 7
Went to Botanical Garden again. Didn't walk up the hill. I cheated him to.. :P But I walked away.. :P Didn't eat anything. He bought roti ice cream. Lol. I know Mingli wants it.. x) So if by any chance Moggy's reading this, go get her roti ice cream la. :P Then went home. The traffic was jamming like hell on Friday. Police blocked the road to Gurney Drive. Wondered why.

I even started my journey at 4.40pm to tuition because of the stupid traffic. But waiting for the lift and getting on the car and starting the engine and putting my stuffs properly and having the seat belt over me clicked properly and started moving took all about 10 minutes. x) Reached at 5pm. And sat in the car. -_____- Then saw Kiam's car. :D Then went over to tuition centre together.

Saturday, August 8
Wushu's anniversary and farewell. Sucks big time. No food like last year's. Last year we were provided with food like fried bee hoon, sausages, kuihs, jelly, and many many more NICE edible stuffs. This year, all we were provided were only cream puffs, chocolate mint cake and jelly. And then, burger. WTF?? Zzzzz..............

And then when no one wanted to eat their stuffs anymore, they asked us to ta pao balik rumah. -_____- So I took 2 pieces of cake and 1 cream puff. -____- Kiam took a piece of cake, a cream puff and a piece of jelly. -_____- That's like so lame.. They only asked us to ta pao when no one wants it anymore. Zzz..

Oh yeah, Yu Lin told us that the road to Gurney Drive was blocked because they were afraid that tsunami might attack. Scary.

Anyway, went to QB after that. :D I wanted to get a bag, and mum wanted to go Jusco to window shop and see if there's anything on sale. I drove to QB! Mum slept in the car........... -_____-

Went to Borders and showed mum the mini Roly bear I wanted very much. x) Mummy rolled her eyes at me.. Hmph! And mummy bought me LBD books.. :D 3 for 2! XD And then I curi curi snapped the picture of the mini Roly. x) Cause the woman was there. T.T I dunno if she's 1 of the staffs of Borders. :(


it's very, very furry and hairy.. :)

LBDs!~

Then went around to search for bags. Couldn't make up my mind in F.O.S. Ended up walking here and there. Went to Converse, RM109.90. -______- I just want a bag so that I can use it and throw everything inside.. Went to Tropicana Life, none. Went to Extreme, none. So eventually we ended up stranded in F.O.S again. Then finally made up my mind to get this Banana Moon one. T.T I know Banana Moon is the brand's name, but.... sangat tak sedap didengar. :( It's like, Pisang Bulan. -_____- Or, Apple Sun. -_____-

Ate Baskin Robin too! I ate almond flavoured one. :D Chuan ate chocolate chips. Again. -_____- Mine nicer! :D:D:D:D


this side of it is better. -____-

.... pisang bulan.....

Then went to Pizza Hut, wanted to have our dinner. But the attendant was VERY rude. And there were only 2 staffs. Like what the hell? You open for business but you have only 2 staffs and you some more show us your stupid fat plump face? Zzzz..

Changed our minds and went to MFM. Delighted~~

Finished our meal, was kenyang and satisfied. :) Went home, read 1 of the LBD and slept at 1 something.

Sunday, August 9
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!! To whom? My dearest K810i.. XD

Monday, August 10
Balik rumah awal at 10.45am. :D

Had our assembly too, from the first period to the fourth period. Was super sien, couldn't sleep, cause I tucked my hair in and didn't want to ruin it. T.T Then before they ended the assembly, Chan and the disciplines wanted the prefects to check our hair. HNG! Check lo. And they wanted to check our pockets too, cause 1 or 2 students were caught going to the toilet to cut their hair. And by checking pockets, they really did caught a few having scissors in their pockets. :O

After that we went down because they wanted to teach us how to sing the graduation songs and all that stuffs. Bla bla bla. I didn't even finish learning the first song. x) Lilian and I went back to our class 5 minutes before recess. Then went home. Mum brought me to GP and we went to Max Gourmet to eat again. OMGGGG I love the raddish cake there!! SUPER CRISPY!

Then went home, wrote stuffs for Hwa Fan and then bathed, and climbed up to mummy's bed to finish up the LBD. Then I hugged my bolster and slept! :) I'm still lack of sleep anyway..

Mum still haven't finished MJ's book. Zzzz......... Speechless.


mum was reading this page. :D

Today, August 11
Mingli finally came to school. Today was quite fun la. :) Bio I tak kena lagi. :( I takut.................... Argh. Don't want to say already. x( Nothing much bout today. Piao~~~

No comments: