Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gah..

It's the sixth day of trials. Today's the first day we're having our examinations in the hall. We had our trials in our own classroom during last week and the previous 2 days. I don't know why but now I prefer having examinations in the classroom than the hall.. I used to love to have examinations in the hall.. But something changed my mind. Seeing her makes me roll my eyes. Sigh. 5 more days to go. Tomorrow, Friday, Monday to Wednesday after the 1 week Raya holidays I think. If I'm not mistaken. Bio was a total calamity and today? Add. Math. Add. Math's even worse than calamity or catastrophe.. There's just no words that can describe it. :( I slept very early.. Didn't know how to do many. :( It's Chem paper 3 tomorrow, and Maths paper 2 and Bio paper 3 on Friday. I long, long, long for Friday to arrive faster! Then I'll finish my school day off with Maths P2 and Bio P3 DONE.

No comments: