Monday, September 21, 2009

Where Got Ghost?

Went to watch Where Got Ghost for the second time. Hahaha. Nice show.. :) I still laughed at the funny parts.. Tak sien dengan movie ini. :) Haih. I said I want the 5.20pm one and the freaking pekerja gave me 7.20pm. Zzz.. :( Then we went walking aroud aimlessly.. T.T Saw a woman pole-dancing on the stage of the new wing.. Then there's this gang of guys from Dance City (which I didn't know what it is until he told me) performed.. -______- Oh, he had his dinner in Sushi King too. I went in and fa dai. -______- I only ate a piece of sushi.. With cucumber stuck in the middle one. Hahahahaha. Sat pai. After that when I messaged with Liggy and told her I went to Sushi King and fa dai inside, kena scolded.. -______- Liggy says, "Go Sushi King to eat la.. Why fa dai.". T.T

No comments: